Venue: Tullamore, Co. Offaly
Date: 24th June 2017
Time: 11.00 a.m.
Check in open 9.30 a.m.
Entry Fee: €10 per team
Closing Date: 17th June 2017 (no late entries)
Entries: Online via Regional Competition Secretary
U9 Girls & Boys U10 Girls & Boys U11 Girls & Boys
Born 2008 Born 2007 Born 2006
60m 60m 60m
300m 500m 600m
Long Jump Long Jump Long Jump
Turbo Javelin (300gr) Turbo Javelin (300 gr) Turbo Javelin (300 gr)
1. Two (2) athletes per team.
2. Each athlete may compete in two events only, with the same or two different partners.
3. Athletes compete in their own age group (U9 must be born 2008)
4. Each teams combined distances or combined times are added for team scoring.
5. Medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd team members in each event.
6. Three (3) teams per event per region, qualifying through Regional/Provincial Secretary.
7. U9, 10 Long Jump competition, athletes may jump anywhere from the sand. U11 Long Jump competition is from the board. 3 Jumps only per athlete.
8. Turbo Javelin throw as per javelin throw (tip must hit ground)
One throw per athlete per round with the throw measured to where tip first touches ground.
9. 60m, 300m, 500m, 600m are on times – no finals.
10. Standing or crouch start is optional. The standing start command for all sprints are “on your marks” and “set”
11. Persistent false starts may lead to disqualification.
12. No entry or change of entry on the day of competition (In the event of one team member being unable to attend they may be replaced by a reserve member)
13. Club singlets must be worn – no tracksuits.
14. The Committee reserve the right to alter the timetable.
15. Relays are not part of the scoring for team competition.
16. All athletes MUST check in at the Check-in desk after collecting their numbers.Collecting your number does not mean you are checked in.
17. A Call Area will be in operation. Athletes must report to the Call Area when announced over the PA.
18. Clubs with more than one team per age group MUST declare the members of each team at check-in. Failure to do this will mean the teams will be scored as entered.
U9-U11 Inter-Club Relays
No entry on the day of competition. Entries come through Regional/Provincial Secretary Athletes may step up ONE (1) age group only and may compete in TWO (2)
relays on the day except U9 athletes must be born in year 2009 At least 2 members of a competing relay team, participating in that event on that day must
be of the correct age except U9 athletes must be born in year 2009 Relay teams qualify from region, 3 teams per region Team names, DOB, registration numbers must be submitted with entry DECLARATION SHEETS MUST BE FILLED IN FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL TEAM Spot checks may take place.