With the easing of restrictions, club group training returns for senior members from May 10th. Training will be structured in accordance with Athletics Ireland guidelines. Previous and new members welcome.
There are three group weekly sessions to start off with which we hope to add to over the coming weeks. Each session starts at 6.30pm and meets at the Mall car park.
The schedule is:
- Monday – Fit 4 Life
- Tuesday – Intervals
- Thursday – Club run (8:15 – 8:30 per mile pace / 5:07 – 5:17 per km pace)
There are many benefits of training with a group such as:
- providing that extra incentive to put your runners on and get out the door!
- gaining some useful running tips
- pushing yourself to go that bit harder
- the social aspect of meeting up with others
To give us all something to train towards over the next few weeks, there will be a Midsummer Club Run on Tuesday evening, June 22nd. Test yourself on how fast you can complete 5km or 10km! Further updates to be posted on the club WhatsApp.
All attending training must be registered club members for 2021 with Athletics Ireland. Registration is to be processed and payment made using the link below. The membership fee is €30.
For any queries, please email email@example.com