The club’s Annual General Meeting took place at the indoor centre on Saturday evening last. Thanks to all that attended.
In her Chairperson’s address, Sinead Creegan extended gratitude to the club committee, coaches and volunteers for their time and dedication in what was a busy 2023. Carol Kennedy, in her Secretary’s report, highlighted the various events engaged in by the club over the year. Treasurer Barry Sheil outlined the club’s finances and followed this, in his PRO summary, by reviewing a successful year of competition and the many achievements set by members. Sinead stepped down as Chairperson and we thank her for her contribution in the role and for remaining on as vice-Chairperson. Our thanks and best wishes to John Fitzpatrick on being elected to and accepting the role of Chairperson.
The club’s elected executive committee for 2024:
- Chairperson: John Fitzpatrick
- Vice-Chairperson: Sinead Creegan
- Secretary: Carol Kennedy
- Assistant Secretary: Caroline Fitzpatrick
- Treasurer: Barry Sheil
- PRO – Seniors: John Scott
- PRO – Juveniles: Barry Sheil
- Competition Secretary: Barry Sheil
- Children’s Officer: Collette Brennan & Sean Crossan